Registering with us is easy, especially if you have a little info ready
- FCA firm details
Your firm's reference number, name and address as registered with the FCA.
- Your professional details
Including the mobile number and address you use for work.
- 5 year's financial employment history
You just need the FCA reference numbers for any other firm's you've worked for in the last five years.
Want to update
Use our online form to tell us your changes
Use our form to update your:
- Contact details
- Add a new mortgage club payment route
Frequently asked questions
Submit your application in the normal way i.e. VMO or MTE. If the application is for a new purchase, or a remortgage / product transfer with additional borrowing, you need to provide us details of your client's property schedule which must be uploaded to the BTL Hub.
All other supporting documentation, including the Business Plan and Cashflow form, can be sent to us in one of three ways:
- You will be prompted within VMO to upload your documents once you have submitted your application.
- You can upload supporting documents to VMO at any time once your application has been submitted.
- Use the Secure Document Transfer link which we will email to you following completion of an application. Secure Document Transfer links are unique and case specific and should only be used to upload supporting documents for the case referenced in the email you receive.
If you wish to request a product switch after submission, please call your dedicated Regional Service Team.
Please note that once you have submitted an application for a particular product, we will reserve funding for your client’s mortgage at the interest rate you have selected. After this point, you will only be allowed to change products if the subsequent choice comes from the same range of products.
Once a product range is replaced, your client will not be allowed to switch to a product from a later range.
Applications received after a product withdrawal date will not receive the former product rate unless the case has been received and then referred following the Decision In Principle process for further underwriting consideration.